[O] org babel: %% [removed source block]

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] org babel: %% [removed source block]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:38:20 +0100

Hi

I have the following org file
#+BEGIN_SRC matlab :tangle test.m :padline no :results none
function [ll x]=mitest(A0,x0)
% initialization
format long
epsi=1.e-3;
nit=0;
nmaxit=200;
Delta=10;
A=A0;
while Delta>epsi & nit<nmaxit
    nit=nit+1; % counter
#+END_SRC

The basic idea is.
That we do.
We also will

#+BEGIN_SRC matlab :tangle test.m :padline no
    y=A*x0;
end
#+END_SRC

Now org-babel-tangle works nicely, but when I try to export the org file
to latex via org-export-dispatch

I obtain a latex file in which the source code is removed.

What do I miss??

I am asked in the export process whether I want to evaluate the code,
which I don't since it is a simple function not a code to be evaluated.