Re: [O] PATCH: Allow class attribute for headline in HTML export

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: [O] PATCH: Allow class attribute for headline in HTML export
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 11:46:22 +0100

Hello,

On 2018-12-04, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Jens Lechtenboerger <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I plan to use that for a table-of-contents plugin [1] of reveal.js,
>> which looks for class attributes inside h-elements to exclude them
>> selectively.
>
> Then I suggest to submit it to "ox-reveal"
> (https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/) instead.

Function org-reveal-headline calls org-html-headline to generate
h-elements.  Of course, I could parse the generated HTML in
ox-reveal and add a class attribute based on org properties, but
doing so in ox-html seems much cleaner to me.  (Besides, given the
current situation of ox-reveal [1], that change would only make it
into my fork, not into the original project.)

Best wishes
Jens

[1] https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/issues/349