Re: [O] Bug: org export table.el [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr

From: Ulrich G. Wortmann
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org export table.el [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/)]
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 15:14:57 -0500

no. I did not. How do checkout the "next" branch?

thx

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 12:15 Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

"Ulrich G. Wortmann" <address@hidden> writes:

> I made a few more tweaks. The function now recognizes modifiers as to which
> float environment to use, and where to place the float on the page. E.g.
>
> #+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable
> #+ATTR_LATEX: :placment [t]

Thank you. However, I think the changes I pushed in "next" branch
already do this. Did you try them?

> I also had a quick look at the html export code to see whether I can add
> the caption text to the html export, but that is beyond my understanding of
> lisp.

I think captions are also handled in the "next" branch.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou
--

Ulrich Wortmann 416 978 7084

Associate Chair Undergraduate Affairs

Department of Earth Sciences

University of Toronto
22 Russel St., Toronto, ON, Canada, M5S 3B1