Re: [O] Where is org-mime?

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: [O] Where is org-mime?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:59:19 -0500

On 2018-12-10  4:43 PM, Alexandre Garreau wrote:
> I recently learnt about org elpa repo, including its package with the contrib
> directory (I always wondered about what were the canonical way to get it!),
> but it seems not to include org-mime (org-plus-contrib-20181210)… where are
> we supposed to get it as an
> installable package?

org-mime used to reside in contrib/ (and was thus available in the
org-plus-contrib package from Org ELPA), but it was removed¹ from
contrib/ about two years ago and now lives in its own repo².  You can
get it from MELPA³ if you have MELPA listed in your package-archives.

Footnotes:
¹
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/eb87e9b8fed78f02e3d546874cab9e471846a48e
²  https://github.com/org-mime/org-mime