[O] problems with org-tempo

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] problems with org-tempo
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:36:17 +0100

Hi

I hoped that org-tempo would be a substitute for the old beloved org
template system. well

    1. It expands <b + TAB. That is good. However

    2. The syntax is not the same for example I want

     Key: b
            Keyword:
            bibliographystyle:plain
            bibliography:/home/oub/texmf/bibtex/bib/bibgraf.bib

But
<b

Expands to

#+bibliographystyle:plain
bibliography:/home/oub/texmf/bibtex/bib/bibgraf.bib:

Which is annoying. It should be

bibliographystyle:plain
bibliography:/home/oub/texmf/bibtex/bib/bibgraf.bib

Any chance to get that behavior. I don't feel like learning a new tool
for inserting template, since I am very acquainted with the old one.