Re: [O] the 'new' template system some questions

From: Mehmet Atif Ergun
Subject: Re: [O] the 'new' template system some questions
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:51:00 -0500

I believe it's the melpa one that's often used.

https://github.com/joaotavora/yasnippet/blob/master/README.mdown

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Yasnippet

Best,
Mehmet

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018, 17:18 Uwe Brauer <address@hidden wrote:
>>> "William" == William Denton <address@hidden> writes:

   > On 13 December 2018, Uwe Brauer wrote:
   >> And I used both quite a bit, it seems that the new syntax has a begin
   >> and end mandatory. So what I can I with this sort of templates?

   > yasnippet?  I think that's what a lot of people moved to.

Ok I googled it: it  is not part of org mode. But package-list-package
returns me to

Yasnippet  melpa

And

Yanipped-classic

In gnus.

Which is the right one? What do people use.