[O] Change HTML export metadata

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] Change HTML export metadata
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:04:50 -0600

I've got this:

Date: 2018-12-17T14:47:18
Author: me
Created: 2018-12-17 Mon 14:51
Validate

standard "metadata" coming at the end of whatever I html-export. I'm sure I can change this, right?

Also, does anyone have a tutorial (or in-depth discussion) of org mode CSS lore for html export? One issue was good indenting when headings start getting deep -- then keeping sundry content under a heading to also go along with that indentation. Typically, whenever I just do an Inspect in Chrome and start fooling around, I fix one thing and break something else. Very mysterious. . . .

LB