Re: [O] default value for org-capture-templates

From: Thomas Shannon
Subject: Re: [O] default value for org-capture-templates
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 07:34:23 -0600

In fairness, the formula for the default template is given in the description
of the function and is, therefore, in the information when the user looks for
help on how to customize this variable.  There is also a reasonably good
example, though not the exact same template, in the info file.  So the way it
is handled now isn’t unreasonable.

Nevertheless, I personally would support this change.  It would make it that
much easier.

Tom S.