Re: [O] Org-drill edit feature request

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] Org-drill edit feature request
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 20:17:54 +0800

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> My experience with this is that you have to get the word by some means
> (e.g. it is a property, or it is selected some how) and then send it to
> a platform specific speech program. It is easy on a mac as there is a
> command line tool called "say". So, something like this
>
> (shell-command "say \"Hello\")
>
> will say the word Hello out loud. I guess there are windows and linux
> equivalents.

Indeed have similar command under Linux. The trouble is how to get the
word every time org-drill change word when in recite single word mode.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3