[O] org-ref exports nicely to html but not to odt

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] org-ref exports nicely to html but not to odt
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 18:08:55 +0100

Hi

Please look at the following example

#+begin_example
*  Bibliography

citep:tao08:_global

bibliographystyle:plain
bibliography:test.bib

#+end_example

When I export it to html, the bibliography comes out nice.
When I export it to odt, the resulting odt files contains a lot of
rubbish.

A kludge is to export it to html and then open it with LO/OO and copy
it in an empty odt file, but is there any other solution?

regards

Uwe Brauer

@Article{tao08:_global,
  author       = {Tao, Terence},
  fjournal     = {Current Developments in Mathematics},
  journal      = {Current Developments in Mathematics},
  pages        = {255-340},
  publisher    = {International Press of Boston},
  title        = {Global behaviour of nonlinear dispersive and wave
                  equations},
  url          = {https://projecteuclid.org:443/euclid.cdm/1223654544},
  volume       = 2006,
  year         = 2008