Re: [O] org-ref exports nicely to html but not to odt

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref exports nicely to html but not to odt
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 22:37:25 +0100

>>> "Ken" == Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> writes:

   > On 2019-01-04 at 18:08 +0100, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:
   >> When I export it to html, the bibliography comes out nice. When I
   >> export it to odt, the resulting odt files contains a lot of rubbish.
   >>
   >> A kludge is to export it to html and then open it with LO/OO and copy
   >> it in an empty odt file, but is there any other solution?

   > I find the best ODT comes from LaTeX -> pandoc -> ODT. I have the
   > following section at the bottom of my default Org template
   > workbook.

That sounds very promising. But I am a bit confused.

I exported the org file in question to latex (I could also start
directly with latex for that matter.)

Now I can run without a problem bibtex on that file and several times
latex. But you propose to use biber which I have never used.

So when I run in the command line
biber test.tex --output_format bibtex
INFO - This is Biber 2.4
INFO - Logfile is 'test.tex.blg'
ERROR - Cannot find control file 'test.tex.bcf'! - did you pass the
"backend=biber" option to BibLaTeX?
INFO - ERRORS: 1

Could I stick with bibtex?

Now suppse I can then
I tried

pandoc -f latex -t docx -o test.docx --bibliography
/home/oub/texmf/bibtex/bib/bibgraf.bib  test.tex

/home/oub/texmf/bibtex/bib/bibgraf.bib is my main bibtex date base.

But this did not work
pandoc gets frozen.

What do I miss.

Thanks