[O] org-copy-subtree: Invalid function: org-preserve-local-variables

From: Britt Anderson
Subject: [O] org-copy-subtree: Invalid function: org-preserve-local-variables
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 15:13:01 -0500

Using org version 9.2 and emacs version 26.1 I received the error in the
subject line when trying to move or archive subtrees. It seems to me
that this is related to the

(eval-and-compile (require 'org-macs))

line in org.el as replacing it with (require 'org-macs) solved that
problem.

Can someone tell me whether this is actually related to something else
that I may have set up faulty or whether there is a more correct fix.

Thanks,