Re: [O] exporting code blocks with continued line numbers?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] exporting code blocks with continued line numbers?
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 12:31:17 -0500

Answering my own question:

(add-to-list 'org-latex-minted-options '("firstnumber" "last")) seems to do it.

For per block continuation you can use:

#+attr_latex: :options firstnumber=last

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 11:40 AM John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

In the following example document:

#+BEGIN_SRC python -r +n
#!/bin/env python (ref:bang)
print()  (ref:print)
#+END_SRC

Next, you need to modify line [[(filename)]] to point to the Excel sheet you have saved the data in, line [[(sheet)]] with an integer for the sheet number for the data (index starts at 1), and line [[(range)]] with the range for the data.

#+BEGIN_SRC python -r +n
filename = 'Copper_Samples' (ref:filename)
sheet = 6 (ref:sheet)
Tstar1 = xlsread(filename, sheet, 'A2:E29')  (ref:range)
#+END_SRC

When I export this to LaTeX, the line numbers to the coderefs in the text are correct, but the line numbers in each code block start at 1.  I am using minted for the export. Is there an option that will tell minted to continue the line numbers from the previous block?

Thanks,

John