[O] org-mode export behavior change in 9.2?

From: Haider Rizvi
Subject: [O] org-mode export behavior change in 9.2?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:03:52 -0700

I've been using literate programming approach with org-babel for a
while. I just noticed that with 9.2, when I try to export (c-c c-e h
o) an org doc / section, any shell blocks with a named session are
executed as it is exporting to html!

I don't think it was this way before?  Is there a way to not have it
execute each shell block when trying to export.

I just tested it with this small .org document. On osx, /usr/bin/say
speaks out the arguments.

#+begin_src shell :session sh-pcnw3
/usr/bin/say something         # say it out loud!
#+end_src

Without the :session, it doesn't!