Re: [O] please read: bug when marking tasks done

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] please read: bug when marking tasks done
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 12:37:49 -0700

manual> Text in the code and
verbatim string is not processed for Org mode specific syntax, it is
exported verbatim.

i assumed that meant /during export/.  it is in the markup section.

thus, someplace in manual, perhaps say that verbatim and code have
more effects than just export.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.