[O] ob-clojure with tangling current broken

From: Frederick Giasson
Subject: [O] ob-clojure with tangling current broken
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:05:25 -0500

Hi,

I updated org-mode to latest dev version recently and I was wondering why I was seeing namespaces appended to each [clojure] code block I was tangling (which generates unusable tangled Clojure source files)

It turns out that the culprit is the following line: https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/ob-clojure.el#L108

I am wondering why is there such code injection in "org-babel-expand-body:clojure". It looks like to be related to the Clojure code block execution, but it also appears to be called from the tangling function. Clearly those two different use cases needs to be properly handled at the level of "ob-clojure.el"

I didn't follow all the changes to the "ob-clojure" mode in the last year or so, so please pardon my ignorance if the module is taking a different direction than I am used to. Is there a rational behind this behaviour or is there a new feature that I am not aware of which properly handle those two use cases?

Thanks,

Take care,

Fred