Re: [O] Tracking Tags ??

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Tracking Tags ??
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:22:46 -0500

I see, that only finds files with the particular tag. I think the goal of this is to get a list of all the tags, for use in completion, for example.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 2:48 PM Colin Baxter <address@hidden> wrote:

    > There are a few ways to specify tags with inheritance at the file,
    > and heading level that would be trickier to get via grep. That
    > said, if you have a nice grep cmd/regexp that finds tags do share!

I take your point. My setup must be very simple because I find just
'grep -irn <TAG> .' is sufficient.

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter
address@hidden
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8
The sole cause of all human misery is the inability of people to sit
quietly in their rooms.  Blaise Pascal, 1670