[O] Table Columns

From: Scott Randby
Subject: [O] Table Columns
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:33:35 -0500

Greetings,

I had to stop using the align and shrink startup options because at least one
of them causes a considerable delay when opening an Org file that contains many
tables (in my case, 25 or more tables). The delay makes sense, and it isn't a
big deal to not use these options, but I wonder this: Is there a way to tell
Org to align and shrink all the tables in an Org file after startup or does it
have to be done on an individual basis?

Scott Randby