Re: [O] org-tempo violating org-mode conventions since 9.2

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [O] org-tempo violating org-mode conventions since 9.2
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:58:53 +1100

I totally agree that block delimiters should be case
insensitive. However, I think the ability for a user to set their
preference for either upper case or lower case is reasonable. It does
not need to affect the syntactic interpretation, just whether the
template system does it in upper case or lower case. I have no idea how
much more complex this would make the tempo definitions though.

Tim

--
Tim Cross