Re: [O] please read: bug when marking tasks done

From: Robert Horn
Subject: Re: [O] please read: bug when marking tasks done
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:58:54 -0500

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

> However, I also suggest to add a new hook, run after repeating
> timestamps. With this hook, and a proper, user-specific, markup, it
> should be possible to pick inactive timestamps in the section and
> "repeat" them manually, i.e., on a case-by-case basis.
>
> WDYT?

I like this solution.  I've got several repeating tasks that do not have
simple rules.  (For example, alternating Monday morning/Thursday evening
and adjusting for local holidays, but different rules in July and
August.)  No simple syntax will ever handle these, but I can easily
write an elisp hook to capture the rules.

--
Robert Horn
address@hidden