Re: [O] (9.2) Noweb blocks not expanded in Python blocks : it should be

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Subject: Re: [O] (9.2) Noweb blocks not expanded in Python blocks : it should be a bug...
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 07:51:43 +0100

as of today's (20190118) org-plus-contrib, this seems fixed. Quick
check :

# Noweb syntax check

#+property: header-args:python :session
#+property: header-args:sage :session

#+name: A
#+begin_src sage
L.append(i)
#+end_src

#+name: B
#+begin_src sage :noweb yes :exports both
  L=[]
  for i in range(1,6):
      <<A>>
#+end_src

#+name: C
#+begin_src python
L.append(i)
#+end_src

#+name: D
#+begin_src python :noweb yes :exports both
  L=[]
  for i in range(1,6):
      <<C>>
#+end_src