Re: [O] Key bindings for Org export back-ends?

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: [O] Key bindings for Org export back-ends?
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 17:40:42 +0100

On 2019-02-08, at 22:03, Jens Lechtenboerger wrote:

> On 2019-02-08, at 10:54, Kaushal Modi wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 10:48 AM Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> One place for the list of key bindings might be here:
>>> https://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/index.html
>>>

>> That's a great idea! How about creating a single Org table with columns
>> like Name, Description, Binding, Core/Contributed, and then sort the rows
>> by the Binding column?
>>
>> We can leave the obsolete exporters section separate as it is right now.
>
> Should the description really go into a table?  Or might the table
> just provide an overview before the current section “Core
> exporters”?

Actually, a similar table exists, marked as in progress:
https://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/ox-overview.html

Column “Worg Tutorial” is mostly empty.  Column “Org-mode Manual”
only contains entries for the upper half.  Should we combine both
into one, “Tutorial/Manual”?

Or is such a table a futile goal given the potential amount of
back-ends pointed out by Chuck in a parallel answer?

Best wishes
Jens