Re: [O] Lowercase keywords in 9.2?

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: [O] Lowercase keywords in 9.2?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:09:41 -0300

> At first I didn't like the lowercase tags for the blocks, but I got used to
> them after a couple of days.

I prefer the lowercase convention hands down. The problem I pointed
out is with the uppercase legacy.

> Someone suggested adding a defcustom option to org-tempo to let the user
> choose between lower and upper case tags.
> It seems a simple enough feature for a first contribution. Maybe we could add
> it? I have never done it before, but I am willing to try.

I wouldn't mind (helping you) doing it as far as there is agreement
whether this is a desired option or not.

I guess it would be enough to patch the sites affected by
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/13424336a6f30c50952d291e7a82906c1210daf0
and also the templates definition in org-tempo.

Regards
--
Carlos