Re: [O] URL storage and search - Bookmark+ vs Org Mode

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] URL storage and search - Bookmark+ vs Org Mode
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:44:16 +0800

I use Org Mode to store all bookmarks. I save it as "Bookmarks.org",
then use helm-org-rifle to quick locate the category headline, if failed
find wanted bookmarks, then use Isearch to search text. You can create a
helper command to quickly auto open bookmarks org file, and auto toggle
quick locating and search. All in one command. Using Org, you can add
extra info anything you want to take note about bookmarks, not just URL
and title.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3