[O] [SOLVED] Re: How to set Org to export to PDF with image background o

From: stardiviner
Subject: [O] [SOLVED] Re: How to set Org to export to PDF with image background or color?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:20:52 +0800

I found solution with LaTeX packages "background" and "graphics".

Here is an example:

   #+begin_src latex :mkdirp yes :tangle
"data/code/background_test_graphics.tex"
   \documentclass{article}

   \usepackage{graphicx}
   \graphicspath{ {./images/} }

   \usepackage{background}
   \usepackage{lipsum}

   \begin{document}

   \SetBgContents{\includegraphics[width=.3\linewidth]{last-sun}}
   \SetBgPosition{current page.north}

   \pagestyle{empty}

   \title{Test LaTeX export to PDF with background}
   \lipsum[1-10]

   % \newpage\SetBgContents{} % clear background settings.

   \lipsum[1-30]
   \end{document}
   #+end_src

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3