[O] Preview of latex fragments

From: Paul Schlesinger
Subject: [O] Preview of latex fragments
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:15:20 -0600

Using emacs 26, org 9.1.4, ImageMagick 7.0.8-6 Q16 x64 on windows 10 I cannot get the preview or CDLatex to function reliably.  For both the key shortcuts and the long form commands  I get either no response or invalid parameter 332 in the log.  When I occasionally get a preview displayed I cannot toggle the image.

Paul Schlesinger

Paul H. Schlesinger MD, PhD
Don't let your models of reality become confused with reality itself.