Re: [O] Bug: Org ignores column-width specifications in tables

From: Galen Menzel
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org ignores column-width specifications in tables
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:51:18 -0800

Oops, forgot to include verbatim markers.

For the following table

| Header 1                                         |
| <10>                                             |
| This column should be truncated to 10 characters |

When I align it in org 9.1.9, the column display is truncated as expected:

| Header 1   |
| This col=> |

But when I align it in 9.2.1, the column width is not affected, and I get

| Header 1                                         |
| This column should be truncated to 10 characters |

Thanks,

Galen