Re: [O] org-koma-letter-template: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p,

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] org-koma-letter-template: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 10:31:32 +0100

Hello,

There was a problem with the last version of ox-koma-letter.el  , I have replaced it with an old version:

;;; ox-koma-letter.el --- KOMA Scrlttr2 Back-End for Org Export Engine

;; Copyright (C) 2007-2012, 2014  Free Software Foundation, Inc.

and now the export works.

I hope that it will be helpful.

Best wishes,

Jo.