Re: [O] [ANN] Changes to link syntax

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Changes to link syntax
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:06:09 +0800

> Hello,
>
> stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> So I have to consider a safer and larger method to upgrade link. I can't
>> manually open every Org files and run linter on them.
>
> I already offered a function for replacing it in a file. You can wrap it
> within a `dolist' on `directory-files-recursively'.

Hmm, I will randomly copy some files on my disk to do a separate test out.

>> (Maybe linter can run on Org files automatically in programtically
>> way?)
>
> When not called interactively, it returns a non-nil value if any error
> is found. And you can call it on a limited set of checkers. Though,
> I think the function I provided is better.

I see. you're right.

>> Seems I can wait for better solution now.
>
> I don't see any other solution.

Hmmmmm......

Let me go back to check out your commit. So that I can settle my heart down. :)

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3