Re: [O] "File mode specification error: (user-error Empty table - create

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] "File mode specification error: (user-error Empty table - created default table)"
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:23:17 -0400

I saw something like this recently in a little different context. In the output of a babel block I saw the empty table get inserted around the results. It only happened in one file, and I didn't notice if there was a user-error.  I can't reproduce it at the moment, and didn't spend any time tracking it down. If I see it again I will see if I can track anything down.

I am using Org mode version 9.2.1 (9.2.1-23-g126a37-elpaplus @ /Users/jkitchin/vc/jkitchin-github/scimax/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190218/)

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F