Re: [O] doi-utils, org-ref-bibtex: separate or included?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] doi-utils, org-ref-bibtex: separate or included?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 13:26:59 -0400

You can install org-ref from Melpa, and it has both of these packages
included in it.

I am pretty sure all you need is something like

(use-package org-ref
  :init
  (setq org-ref-bibtex-hydra-key-binding (kbd "\C-cj")))

you should load org first anyway, so the :after should not be needed.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F