Re: [O] logbook file?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] logbook file?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 15:04:51 -0700

nothing is built into org for this.

you would have to define the mapping from the entry to the logbook.
or you could specify one entry to be your global logbook.

you might be thinking of

org-default-notes-file is a variable defined in `org.el'.
Original value was "~/.notes"

that is unrelated to logbook.  however, you could commandeer that
mechanism if you wanted.

the word notes is used ambiguously.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.