Re: [O] property matching in org-agenda-custom-commands

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] property matching in org-agenda-custom-commands
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 21:26:53 -0400

Ah, I was being pretty stupid.  Thanks to both Thomas and Nick.

Is it possible to specify "current buffer only" in the definition of a shortcut, but still produce an agenda, rather than a sparse tree? I find the agenda in some ways easier to navigate than the sparse tree.

Also (side note) I'm having trouble using the boolean "|" in the pattern for the property value.  I thought something like one of these would work, but I'm having some trouble with it:

+GRADE={"0"|"Fail"}
or maybe
+GRADE={0|Fail}

etc.