Re: [O] Viewing animated gif as inline video

From: briangpowell
Subject: Re: [O] Viewing animated gif as inline video
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 16:13:38 -0400

https://github.com/Fuco1/org-inline-image

--on GitHub:

"This package adds functionality to inline images into an org-mode buffer. The images can be present locally on the filesystem (not implemented yet) or downloaded from the internet automatically."

"Use

Call org-inline-image when the point is on the link to inline it there. The link text will be overlayed with the image. To hide the image, hit h (or call org-inline-image-hide) while the point is on the image. Gif images are animated automatically when inlined. To animate it again, hit a (or call org-inline-image-animate)."