[O] Tracking time from one state to another?

From: Malcolm Matalka
Subject: [O] Tracking time from one state to another?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:20:33 +0200

Hello,

Is it possible in org-mode to track, and report, the duration of certain
state transitions in org-mode?  In particular, I'm interested in
tracking how long it takes me to go from a state that means I'm actively
working on an item to it being in a done state?

In my case, an item might go from working, to waiting, to working, to
done.  And in this case I'm only really interested in the last working
to done time.

For my case, I'm looking to do a weekly report on how long it takes me
to complete tasks that I have said I will work on.

Thanks,
/Malcolm