Re: [O] Is is possible to summarize contents of a task in the agenda hea

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: [O] Is is possible to summarize contents of a task in the agenda headings?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 03:39:45 +0000

<address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks, I'm already using (setq org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels nil) and
> org-super-agenda. Both reduce clutter which is good. OTOH I now lack
> information about subtasks that has been removed from the agenda
> view. It is this concern i would like to address.

A bit of work, but, if you set a property name of (say) PARENT on each
parent project and gave it the value of that parent project name, each
child of the parent would pick up the property and then should show up
in an :auto-property group under org-super-agenda-mode (I think).  That
might get a bit cluttered, though, if you're doing a deep hierarchy of
projects.

--
David