[O] Org publishing questions: 1) JavaScript, 2) html page title

From: Wolfram Volpi
Subject: [O] Org publishing questions: 1) JavaScript, 2) html page title
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:39:00 +0000 (UTC)

I am using org-mode publishing to generate html files from org files.
The attached example mostly works.
The resulting html file is published at https://wolf-test.netlify.com/f1.html
I am using Emacs 26.1 with Evil Spacemacs 0.200.13 and org-mode version 1.9.1

I have the following questions about Org publishing:

1)
Org publishing generates unused _javascript_ functions:
line 42 CodeHighlightOn(elem, id)
line 52 CodeHighlightOff(elem, id)
Is there a way to publish the pages without generating any _javascript_?

2)
Org publishing generates a page title which looks like this:
<title>&lrm;</title>
How to make it like this?:
<title>file name</title>

3)
Various org-publishing options are listed in org-mode manual "13.1.5 Options for the exporters" .
What are the left and right columns for?
Where is the documentation that explains how to use the options?
For example, "title" is listed but I can't figure out how to use them:

‘:with-title’             ‘org-export-with-title’

org-export-with-title is in the Emacs help as a variable but it doesn't say how to use it.