[O] Bug: org-link-abbrev-alist: "ads" example soon to be outdated. [9.1.

From: a . c . kalker
Subject: [O] Bug: org-link-abbrev-alist: "ads" example soon to be outdated. [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 11:45:29 +0200

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Note: this concerns the "master" branch of the org-mode repository, not
the version which I'm posting this bug report from.

The "ads" example in "Link abbreviations" will soon become outdated.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu states:
"ADS Classic will be deprecated in May 2019 and retired in October
2019. Please redirect your searches to the new ADS modern form or the
classic form. More info can be found on our blog."

Just a heads-up.

Alain Kalker

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.8)
 of 2019-04-12
Package: Org mode version 9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/)