Re: [O] [RFC] org-style

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] org-style
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 17:17:59 +0200

Hi Marco, org-mode developers and users,
* Marco Wahl <address@hidden> [2019-05-10; 13:55]:

> What do you think about this?  Is this worth to merge into org mode?

This is nice, I played with it and see it's merit, but I think
this should not be enabled by default.

Even if the user had to enable it first via customization, this
version of the code has another drawback: if it actually touches
the buffer in order to change the number of blank lines it at the
same time removes the indentation of the first non blank line.
This might not be what the user wishes and should either not be
the case or also disabled per default:

Ciao; Gregor
--