Re: [O] GTD and CRM workflow for org-mode using Agenda and org-super-age

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] GTD and CRM workflow for org-mode using Agenda and org-super-agenda [followup]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 11:45:59 +0000

On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 17:26, Daryl Manning wrote:
> The DEADLINE with an intermediary step would be cool. The only thing I
> could think of that might make something like that work is if you might
> create a "subtask" that had the DEADLINE and then follow that and resolve
> before the actual top level task got resolved, though being a relative
> newcomer to org-mode, I have absolutely not a clue how you'd do accomplish
> that (sorry).

Yes, that's why I mentioned about not being able to store a link from
the agenda.  My initial thoughts had been to store the link to the
current task and create a new one with the intermediate deadline, one
that linked back to the original task.  But I cannot do this from the
agenda view.  I can, obviously, do this from where the task is defined
but that distracts as it takes me away from the agenda.

> Rather than using a note, btw, I've found it much more useful to signify
> delegatee with a tag (so, something like :jones:).

I do this as well but the note I take gives details about what I have
asked the person to do etc. so still useful.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.2-341-ga9d3ea