Re: [O] Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 159, Issue 29

From: Daryl Manning
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 159, Issue 29
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 12:08:16 +0800

Hey Niko!

I have to admit I grabbed org-contacts to solve my addressbook problem because I had thought BBDB was non-supported these days  (and possibly overkill for my use case), though just noted from the other post in the digest that there is an EIEIO re-write. So, may check that out this weekend. Git cloning the code for BBDB from GH I could not find the
(org-bbdb-anniversaries-future) function
in the BBDB code base (since I thought of just applying it to this use case for org-contacts rather than switching to BBDB).

Is that something custom you wrote to support this? If so, could you post it (or mail direct to me?) if you're willing to share?

I will be taking a look at EBDB this weekend to see if that might do what I want better (and since it has a nice import function.)... =]

thanks!
Daryl