Re: [O] org-capture template to type in bills from shops in ledger forma

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: [O] org-capture template to type in bills from shops in ledger format
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:42:39 +0200

Michael Welle <address@hidden> writes:

> nice. I do something similar with a simple Perl script and an SQL
> database as a backend and sometimes I mull over about what's wrong
> with me ;). On the other hand, I've Org tables telling me when I got
> hair cuts in the last 10 years or so.

Did find a Bug in my code, it only works if you have opened up the
current buffer because %F only gives the path of the current open
buffer.

(default-directory (file-name-directory "%F"))

The easiest solution would be to put the 2 functions from helper.el with
a progn around it in the template file, then you don't need the
load-file statement anymore.