[O] converting many ics files to a single org file

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] converting many ics files to a single org file
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 16:32:15 +0200

Hello,

I'm using vdirsyncer to keep a local copy of my calendars. I would now
like to have them in org-mode, so I'm looking for a tool to do the
conversion. One important constraint is that, by default, vdirsyncer
generates one ics file for each event. I've found this tool
https://github.com/asoroa/ical2org.py but it's not clear if it can
handle many files.

Do you have suggestions for such a workflow? I could try to concatenate
the files, but I probably need a tool for that.

Best,

Alan