[O] using org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: [O] using org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:54:41 +0200

Hi,

The manual describes the function org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action. It should
"Mark the current entry for agenda action. After you have marked the entry like this, you can open the agenda or the calendar to find an appropriate date. With point on the selected date, press k s or k d to schedule the marked item."

https://orgmode.org/manual/Inserting-deadline_002fschedule.html

However, I can’t seem to find that function using Org mode version 9.2.3 (9.2.3-20-g31873e-elpaplus). Am I missing something?
Regards,
Victor