Re: [O] using org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] using org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:41:58 -0400

"Victor A. Stoichita" <address@hidden> writes:

> The manual describes the function
> org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action. It should
>> "Mark the current entry for agenda action. After you have marked
>> the entry like this, you can open the agenda or the calendar to
>> find an appropriate date. With point on the selected date, press
>> k s or k d to schedule the marked item."
>
> https://orgmode.org/manual/Inserting-deadline_002fschedule.html
>
> However, I can’t seem to find that function using Org mode version
> 9.2.3 (9.2.3-20-g31873e-elpaplus). Am I missing something?

That command was deleted in f95e5ff1b (Fix a bug, allow "i" in calendar
(and remove "k" from calendar), 2012-09-30).  doc/org-manual.org no
longer contains a reference to it as of e95ac0bac (org-manual: Delete
reference to removed function, 2019-05-08).  Following your link, I
don't see the text you quote, so it seems the manual online has already
been updated.

--
Kyle