Re: [O] Bug: Org-habit: org-log-note-headings configuration is not proce

From: Anton Latukha
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org-habit: org-log-note-headings configuration is not processed [9.2.3 (9.2.3-11-g42abf5-elpaplus @ /home/pyro/.emacs.d/elpa/26.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190429/)]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:24:35 +0300

Good day,

Then decided to inform&ping.

Thank you for clear response. All that I could want.

Nice day everyone.

19.06.2019, 22:17, "Nicolas Goaziou" <address@hidden>:

Hello,

Anton Latukha <address@hidden> writes:

 Informing. After I changed the form of records in 'org-log-note-headings', in
 particular 'state', and Emacs saves the logbook records in new
 format. But Org-habit silently skips over them and processes only
 old records of the format set by default.

 The one related issue was raised in 2011, resulting just in confirmation
 of the code state:
 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-01/msg00144.html

As explained in `org-log-note-headings', changing the `state' entry is
not a good idea. Org needs to be able to parse logbook records, and it
must be picky about the syntax. I.e., we cannot allow any string.

In a nutshell, this is unlikely to be fixed.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

Regards,