Re: [O] Problem while spell-checking an Org document

From: Bingo
Subject: Re: [O] Problem while spell-checking an Org document
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 22:31:10 +0530

Le 4 juillet 2019 20:03:06 GMT+05:30, "Shérab" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Dear friends,

I have started to write a reference manual for a tool using Org.

When I run ispell on it, I would expect that the subtree containing an
error gets expanded but that does not seem to be the case. As far as I
can tell, point remains on the root title of the subtree containing the
error and that subtree remains folded. I did lookup the documentation
for both org-mode and ispell in emacs but couldn't find the response,
neither could I solve the problems by looking up the Internet.

Any help would thus be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Shérab.

I don't think there is any provision for expanding subtrees with errors. But you could :
1. Go to next/previous error using flyspell's functions.
2. Org-reveal to see what is there. Typical key binding is C-c C-r.

Thanks