Re: [O] Org publish inserting HTML tags into sitemap-format-entry

From: Thibault Marin
Subject: Re: [O] Org publish inserting HTML tags into sitemap-format-entry
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 19:47:18 -0400

You may need to wrap the html part in a `#+begin_export html' block or
similar.  I believe the custom sitemap function should generate org
content, not directly HTML.

Hope it helps.

On 2019-07-10T17:44:01-0400, Thomas Ingram wrote:

  Hello,

  I am using ox-publish to build my website. I have a custom
  sitemap-formt-entry function that adds post dates and I'm trying to
  add a div around those dates. Problem is the tags are getting escaped
  in the resulting HTML. How can I add tags without them being escaped?

  Below is my :sitemap-format-entry function.

  (defun org-sitemap-custom-entry-format (entry style project)
   (let ((filename (org-publish-find-title entry project)))
   (if (= (length filename) 0)
   (format "*%s*" entry)
   (format "<div class=\"timestamp\">%s</div> [[file:blog/%s][%s]]"
   (format-time-string "%Y-%m-%d"
       (org-publish-find-date entry project))
   entry
   filename))))