[O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like openoff

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: [O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like openoffice)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 09:13:03 +0200

Hi,
it seems I'm out of luck searching for a solution: I've got a library
of org-mode files that I export with beamer. So far, so good.
But know I'm forced by my management to apply an openoffice slide
layout, so I was looking for a way to export from org to open office
presentations (impress). It seems nothing so weird exists on earth.
My second thought was to put the template as a background image on all
my slides, but this is a little complicated considered my knowledge of
LaTeX and beamer (and that's why I'm using org!).
Assuming none of the above two can be answered, is there a path to get
things done? Like converting from org to markdown and then to open
office?
Anyone has a suggestion or an hint?

(and no, I don't want to rewrite my slides in open office because they
will become quickly unmantainable!).

Thanks,
Luca