Re: [O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like ope

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like openoffice)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 09:36:41 +0200

On 2019-07-24, at 09:13, Luca Ferrari <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> it seems I'm out of luck searching for a solution: I've got a library
> of org-mode files that I export with beamer. So far, so good.
> But know I'm forced by my management to apply an openoffice slide
> layout, so I was looking for a way to export from org to open office
> presentations (impress). It seems nothing so weird exists on earth.
> My second thought was to put the template as a background image on all
> my slides, but this is a little complicated considered my knowledge of
> LaTeX and beamer (and that's why I'm using org!).
> Assuming none of the above two can be answered, is there a path to get
> things done? Like converting from org to markdown and then to open
> office?
> Anyone has a suggestion or an hint?

What I would do would be to create a bare-bones Beamer theme to mimick
what you need.  (Well, I've been a power user of (La)TeX for about 25
years, so I know it's perfectly doable even if tedious.)

And there are a few minimalistic Beamer themes; some of them might allow
for customization wrt a background image.

> (and no, I don't want to rewrite my slides in open office because they
> will become quickly unmantainable!).

+1!

Best,

--